Monday, December 24, 2012

From you I receive, to you I give ... Elle Collier Re


There is great power in truly meeting another.  




But we have imposed barriers between us, perhaps in the grappling of our expression of individuality?   
Up until now we're only partly conscious of each other.   
What happens when for a moment we drop all barriers?  
Maybe in our deepest heart it's what we yearn for, to share the gift of our self/essence.   
Then what we wish to receive from the other is simply ‘them’.

This meeting with Elle Collier Re has been a real holiday gift for me.  I hope that you will find it as my holiday gift for you. 
In my heart I feel that it is something very special.

This is a very unique dialogue from all those that I have heard. Elle doesn't merely deliver a spiritual line but she recreates her thoughts in every moment. What is delivered is so fresh and so full of  new discovery. It is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment